View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:21 PM   #1107
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Finished Blood Rites, fantastic, as usual!

I had downloaded the Amazon free sample of The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling since the price for the complete book was a bit steep . I just finished the sample ant it is now on my Amazon Christmas wish list.

My short break turned out to be REAL short. I've now begun re-reading Dead Beat, number seven of The Dresden Files.
I finished Dead Beat last night at Midnight! Wow! I always love the scenes with Harry and Butters and then Harry and Carlos riding on Sue into battle!

Click image for larger version

Name:	18928.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	93542

I saw a movie yesterday on HBO called The Adjustment Bureau. I noticed in the credits that it was based on a short story by Philip K. Dick called Adjustment Team. So I searched for it and found it available on Amazon for $ 0.99! It was a really great quick read and a change of pace.

Now on to Dresden Files #8, Proven Guilty!

Last edited by alansplace; 10-06-2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: fix text
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote