View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 07:13 PM   #49
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm not going to go to B&N, Smashwords, Sony or Kobo each time I post a book. I don't have time. How hard is it to check your preferred estore yourself?
It's not. I'm just asking you to tell me which of those places your link goes to. That way, if a long list of links are all KDP books that won't be free to me, I can save myself what in the end adds up to a lot of time, by not clicking on them.

I'm not saying you have to do this, of course, only that I doubt I'm the only one who would appreciate knowing which eBook store a link in this thread goes to without having to open it first.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote