View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #11
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by starr974 View Post
...I have a lot of scans mangas too, and i want to know if you can see the covers of each mangas (.cbz/.cbr) like an Ipad sotfware?
Can you read very good inside the bubble (for dialogue for exemple?)
Can you show the double page on the screen of pocketbook? (because manga scans are double pages....)
Thanks for your help!
The pbimageviewer app does not take two separate images and show them together as a double page. It would not be easy to do because of the way the display code was originally written, so I do not think I would add such functionality.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote