View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 03:58 AM   #92
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
I see the clasp is on the front. You should be happy that it's not magnetic. That would mess with the sensors in the screen for S-Pen. Mine (not Zenus) is magnetic but it has the clasp on the back, redesigned after user complaints.

I like the access to the S-Pen, mine has the sewn border all around so I have to push it out and then try to wiggle it with two fingers and the whole process takes upwards to 30 seconds, very irritating.

Are the studs on the front jama when in and out of trouser pockets?

Last edited by Kumabjorn; 06-17-2012 at 04:01 AM.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote