View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 12:50 AM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibob View Post
My Kindle 3--which was purchased in November 2010--started to act weird, so Amazon sent me a replacement that arrived today. I compared the old and new Kindles with the same book open and the same font. I cannot see any difference between the color of the background. The type on the new Kindle is marginally darker, but in normal use you would never notice the difference.
The screens do vary as we are finding out as more people talk about theirs on here. Some of the newer K3s have a gray background. My guess is a different manufacturer makes the gray ones.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote