View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 02:29 AM   #17
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
In the meantime, feel free to contribute 4 cents to my retirement plan (and my grandparents won't even have to borrow from your bank account, to help me out).
Alas, I can only contribute 3 cents to your retirement plans, as being of a sadly less non-discriminatory nature when it comes to picking up non-freebies and not caring for pseudo-political thrillers, as well as being decidedly picky even about actually spending real money on e-versions* of the preferably no-romo sf/fantasy/historical/mystery fiction† that I usually buy, there's usually not much which shows up as Bargains to interest me.

So I only went and picked up one $0.89 fantasy title from Michelle Sagara/West (the latter is/was her married name, by the way) from the listing upthread just now, on the reasoning that I was also Helping A Fellow Canadian author and I'd already gotten the 1st in series from an earlier Amazon sale anyway.

Also, unless you're actually posting from the alternate universe where everyone has a backwards anagram name and twirls an evil twin moustache and your blog is also similarly named, I fixed the referrer link, which seems to be typoed throughout that post, before 1-clicking. Unless it really is supposed to be "booksonthekonb", in which case mea culpa and I'll try to find another later.

Anyway, mind you don't spend it all on slow horses and fast (wo)men in your golden years, depending on how your preferences go.

* Not to be confused with eversions, which is what sea cucumbers do when they spit out their guts for predators to eat while they scuttle away, gutless, to safety.

† Bonus points if I get all 4 genres in 1 single book, with a minimum of gratuitous plot-hindering mushy stuff to boot!