View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 05:23 AM   #103
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by violetdream View Post
Paola you have helped me before very much and now I think you will again Sheeps is my fave theme too! I have been using it but "Soft" is linking to the games directory and not applications. On the PB 360+ it looks like it deletes the game directory sometimes on boot up I lucked out and was able to restore the apps in there but I can't keep putting apps in games only to have them deleted! I came in late in the conversation so I'm trying to piece together theme editing but it gives me a good feeling that you edited the same theme to do the same kind of thing. I am going to keep looking but if you could sum up how to do something like this in one post I would really appreciate it!
All you have to do is copy the apps to the Journals folder while your device is connected via usb to your pc. Then they do not get deleted and you can access them by going to "Journals" on your main sheeps page. You do not have to edit the theme. Much easier.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote