Thread: Kindle or EPUB?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
supermighty
Groupie
supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2
No you would not be licensed to convert your epubs to kindle (.mobi) format. It can be done, and it's most likely legal (I am not a lawyer) but the publisher will hate you for it.

You could only share ebooks between the two devices if you cracked and DRM and converted them to a different format. Or if there was no DRM and you converted them.

I originally owned a nook and now I'm having to do just that, convert all my non DRM books to .mobi format.
supermighty is offline   Reply With Quote