View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #50
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Ah, what a joy.

But first of all let me copy and paste what Chicken Dear has already posted above

"Thank you MR for having the contest and selecting my entry as "outstandingly entertaining" - this is the VERY first contest I've ever won - ironically by not winning. Oh well - I'll take it!"

This expresses almost exactly my feelings. "Ironically" does not apply in my case and should be substituted by "Fortituously" as I did not even read the script except the Verencat scene. It was too difficult for me to envision the details, imagine to remember the names. .

But the great Zeldissima came in my help with a beautiful and quite effective suggestion. Pick one up at random, you have one chance in ten. Or something like that, with more grace and class I am sure. So I picked up Verencat that is the one in the bunch that I know. I know also il pinguino Roberto but he is too good to do anything out of the law and Zelda is too busy spreading around charm and good moods. Verencat ... My subconscious did the rest. And as always he was right. Thank you subconscious.we'll go to bed soon.

So here is my email that demonstrates that culture pays. Ah

"My username is beppe

My solution is

Verencat

Reason: She's the one to get excited by the strings. The strings wrap
up in the clue. That why she wants them out of the way.
It comes from the ancient Greek myth of the Labyrinth where the hero
Theseus used a clew, or ball of twine, to solve the Minotaur's
labyrinth.

regards

beppe"

P.S.The funny thing is that I do not even feel ashamed of having written this.

P.P.S: The strings is one of those things that keep popping up in the treads, like destiny of mankind, supremacy of this over that, you fatso, no differently slim, you cretin, no differently intelligent, blah blah,... without any idea of what these things are, ... that my subconscious, poor simpleton soul that he is, did not let the occasion to slip by. Thank you again subconscious.we'll go to bed real soon. Just let me say good bye.

What to add?

I am quite excited of being together a bunch of classy members among whom my dear friends:

poohbear
SneakySnake
WT Sharpe

Vamos amigos!

Last but not least the joy of seeing my good friend GeoffC win the jackpot. This demonstrates the magical and metaphysical Power of the Avatar. And some hidden meaning in friendship. That's for you, parrot
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote