View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #15
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjrnfrdnnd View Post
Is there any way to actually get something like the oxford or merriam webster dictionary into the pocketbook format? I mean, no translation, but actually explanation of words?
Yes, absolutely. I do have some of them (webster, collins and oxford) running on my PB. To tell you the truth, somebody sent me those dictionaries and I jsut drag-and-dropped them to my PB.
Maybe, Forosigan can explain this better, how it works.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote