View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 02:11 PM   #114
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
I'd like to confirm our reservation at "Zimt und Korinader" in a few days, so everybody joining us from other countries please post NOW! I'm still expecting lots of folks from the UK, France, the Netherlands and Portugal, also the US, Canada and Australia. I know you've all been too busy to post so far, but now's your chance! DO IT! YOU WANT IT! We'll have free beer!!!!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote