View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #10
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Shocked by how much I've read on an iPod Touch received as a gift!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
BTW, I have the right to complain (or whine as you call it) as much as I like about Amazon's practices. I'm not willing to give up my Freedom of Speech for a business practice (is that what you really want?).
I support your right to free speech. Post whatever you like on YOUR website and if Amazon tries to make you take it down, you have a valid Freedom of Speech complaint.

But you're just being silly if you think Freedom of Speech implies you have the right to post whatever you feel like on a commercial website and think they wouldn't dare edit your comments, even if it was adverse to the very business who owns the website.

If you think that Amazon editing your comments is a free speech issue then I'm certain you wouldn't delete a post on your MySpace or Facebook page advertizing a local massage parlor, because even though you own the page, the writer does not want you edit their content. You'd be violating the free speech rights of that poster just like you feel Amazon is violating your free speech rights.
pking36330 is offline   Reply With Quote