View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:40 AM   #38
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
On the other hand, I'll soon be flying down to Sydney to stay for a couple of days partly to visit those six bookshops (Kinokuniya and Galaxy being the favourites). Does that make me sound pathetic?

Cheers,
Marc
Good heavens no. I regularly plan trips based on the quality of the bookshops in the places I visit. One of my favourite places to visit is a little town called "Alnwick" (pronounced "Anick") on the Scottish borders, which has what they claim is the largest 2nd hand bookshop in the UK, filling (and overflowing) what used to be the town's railway station. A wonderful place!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote