View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4st3r View Post
I have Kindle Terminal installed on my K3 keyboard. I was wondering if I could run some applications avaiable here using this terminal, **without** installing launchpad or kite.

Should I just check the .sh file provided too see if it pauses the framework before launching the app? After the application is started, will I be able to "Shift T" to reopen the terminal, kill it and unpause the framework?

To be more precisely, the main application I need to run is the kindlepdfviewer application, but a general procedure would be appreciated, if possible.

Thanks in advance!
Why not try running it with the new Application Launcher?

Let us know how that works out for you, ask for specific help whenever you get stuck.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote