View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I have looked at the database, and I can see what is wrong. The tables that hold the shelf information has some very strange data. I assume this is caused by the server problems Kobo are having. When that is fixed, I hope a sync to the server will fix it.

The fix for the driver to handle this problem is easy and I will do it for this weeks calibre build.

There is a work around. That is to delete all the rows in two tables in the database on the device. You can open it in an SQLite database manager and delete all the rows in the Shelf and ShelfContent tables. This will remove all the shelves and the bad data for what is on the shelf. As you also deleted all the shelves on the iPad, there shouldn't be any issues when you do a sync after the Kobo servers are fixed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote