View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #57
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
@oteksamptis - Thanks. Those epubs have some extra XML namespaces added that aren't epub standard. epubcheck, for example, fails them outright.

However, since calibre handles them, and I've seen other indicators that there are a number of epubs out there like them, I'll support them too.

Please try the attached version. It works with these files for me. Let me know how it works for you. TMF, you too, please.

UPDATE: test version removed after v1.2.5 released.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 12-13-2012 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote