View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
I use Calibre to administer my books. So my starting point is always adding new books to my Calibre library.

However when I want to send a book to my Kindle or to the Kindle app on my iPhone I use the Amazon app, Send to Kindle.

From Calibre, I invoke the Save to Disk function (MOBI format), then I right-click the copy I have just saved and select Send to Kindle. As I have both Kindle and the Kindle app on an iPhone, I have set up Send to Kindle to send to both devices at once. This process works well for me.
BeeTee-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote