View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #50
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
Truly? Odd. If anything, mine seems to be worsening. It definitely hasn't improved since I received it on the 2nd.
I think the glue theory was something picked up on by the forums (due to it having happened with iPads), and while some people's color blobs apparently got better over time, I didn't have such luck.

The wording of the original post...

Quote:
She agreed that it was probably the glue in the screen not being fully cured when they ship.
(bolding mine) ...makes me think this theory was put forth by the user, not the actual Amazon rep in this conversation? (I'm just guessing that some CSRs may be inclined to 'agree' with whatever theory the customer is currently entertaining, or at least if it doesn't make the company look too bad.)
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote