View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:00 AM   #9
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Another one to add to your collection - The Case of the Bouncing Betty is now free.

Quote:
"The first time I saw Betty she was bouncing. She kept on bouncing right up until the day she died. Why she died was no more important than why she bounced. Because when I found out why Betty bounced, I found out why she died."--Ed Noon, Private Eye

How many kinds of trouble can a girl get into on a mattress? Plenty... and Ed Noon thought he knew them all until he met Betty. For Betty was a mattress tester and she'd just bounced herself into a situation that had sent bullets whizzing about her ears and strangers haunting her footsteps. And that was the kind of trouble that called for a private eye like Ed Noon. Before he could bounce her out of it, he'd have to help her test a double-bed made for the morgue!
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote