View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #13
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Using the relative measurements of the photo as a guide; I suspect that the screen resolution is 960X576 A 5:3 (the same as the Player 5.0) as opposed to a 16:9 aspect ratio. This will give you a 192dpi, which isn't to shabby.

I like my Player 5.0 a lot but often wish it had a little larger screen when using it as an ereader, So, I'll probably get one of the new ones and give the Player 5.0 to one of the progeny.

Regards - John

Last edited by Jabby; 08-20-2012 at 07:57 AM.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote