View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 09:29 PM   #16
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
I wish there were a way to have your collections in two columns.

I used the sort by collection view, but if you have more than 9 collections it pushes your most recent book off the first page into the second.

I guess for most people this isn't a big deal, but I typically only put my books in a collection once I've done reading it.

So anyway, I first started out trying to use a collection for each author, but now I just do it for genre:

SF
Pulp
Mystery
Humor
Fantasy
Horror
Romance
Misc
My Stuff

Which so far works, but I've only got about 150 books on it and about 50 in collections.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote