View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 02:50 PM   #46
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanekko View Post
Sick and tired of this.... logging off forever after this post, won't waste my time any longer, gotta lot to read I've already found the solution, don't need you guys anymore, nor to convince you about it ... have happy lives read a lot and enjoy your readers. I don't care if you like it, you don't, you buy it, you don't... this is my last post.

I didn't fake anything, the results are consistent all the way to the end : page 698, the one before the last one (pre test file)

And page 821 of the test file-the page before the last one in test file, it contains the same text, the breaks were removed:

Signing off....
See where the text reads Section 5?

That should be the start of a new paragraph. I am not sure, but it may or may not even be all on a line by it's own. But even if not, your example shows that the program got it WRONG!
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote