View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 09:51 AM   #15
henkvdg
Groupie
henkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: IREX iLiad, Pocketbook Pro 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson
I'm not sure what the problem is -- it works great for me. I've been able to use insmod to load the HID modules and route the events to the X server via the Xtest extension. The application that I posted sets up everything with the kernel modules and runs the event redirector in the background.
As I found out, the keyboard works if it is fist connected before the application is started. When removed and reconnected, the application has to be started again to use the keyboard. Not every key of my keyboard is recognized correctly, so it seems the right keyboard description file has to be used.

I could use the keyboard for the terminal program, but not for changing the name or comments with a file, by using the label icon.

So at least a little bit extra will be needed to use this possibility tot the max.
henkvdg is offline   Reply With Quote