View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #8
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
In the real-world library, I search online for a book, reserve others for future reading, check-out the book electronically, and have up to 21 days to read it. It is exactly like purchasing books, except I cannot build up a back-log of reading.

I pay the entry fee through my property taxes. The library card was free.

The reservation issue is less with an online system. I check for new books often, and so I usually either get the books I am looking for, or have a very short wait.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote