View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #11
David J. Guyton
Connoisseur
David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I think it's kind of difficult to go by number of pages with the line spacing and font and all. I only do about 500-3000 words in a sitting, but then I comb through that later and pepper in some pretty words.

But I have to be in the right mood before I start. This sounds ridiculous, but most of the time I lie down as if I am going to take a nap, and I imagine a setting...then put my characters in there and watch what happens when I get to that dreamy state before sleep. When something strikes me, I get up and see if I can fit it in the story.
David J. Guyton is offline   Reply With Quote