Thread: pPDF
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #15
hansel
JSR FFD2
hansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheese

Device: iliad
Hello Cartesius,

Nice work! Will you share the sources for pPDF? I'd like to try it, but I want to know what I install and run on my Iliad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartesius View Post
I have given some thought on the issue of remembering the page...it annoys me too. To be consistent with the way Iliad works, there should be an xml file next to the pdf containing the necessary details and I am not yet sure how this works... Any better (aka simpler) ideas?
Remembering the page numbers is handled by contenLister, with part of the job delegated to pageBar. contenLister creates and manages the manifest files, where the page is stored. pageBar, contenLister and the viewer are connected by sockets (ipcChannels).

If you want to dive in the sources, ctrl_start_viewer() in contenLister/control.c is a nice start
http://iliad.hpelbers.org/irexdox/co...e6d8e77b953cdf

Happy Hacking!
hansel is offline   Reply With Quote