View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #3
Doranwen
Enthusiast
Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none, sadly, they all died
Ooh, yes, from what I can tell, Onyx is like Astak except better, lol. After some research, I'm sold on that one. Thanks for the suggestion!

Now I am struggling to figure out which of their products would be best. Price is a big issue with me (I've been saving for a new computer, this will eat into that), and while I see prices less than $200 quoted occasionally here and there, I can't find anything less than $330 for purchase. Should I post in the Onyx forum about it, then?
Doranwen is offline   Reply With Quote