View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #201
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Many of the Kindle Paperwhites have had problems with color hue issues. You look at the screen and see a faint hue of pink, blue, green on the screen. Also, some users have them, but don't see them, possibly due to being color blind. There's also been glowing specks and black specks and also sometimes one of the lights will be brighter casting a bigger shadow in on the screen in that area.

So a good PW would be one free of color hues and the other issues I mentioned. Going by the photos posted, very few of them exist, unfortunately.

I'm just amazed at the glowing(no pun intended) reviews on Amazon about the PW. "Best Kindle yet, October 22"............. really ! My K4 puts this unit to shame as far as dark sharp contrast for readability.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote