Thread: Love Stories ?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, LookBook, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Have a look at Diana Gabaldons Outlander series. This was the first timetravelling love storiy and is where The Timetravellers Wife nicked the idea from, but waaayyy better, if you ask me.

You'll love it!
I actually have that book, I keep meaning to read it but haven't got around to it yet. Every time I look at it I see how long it is and go with something shorter. I will get to it one of these days though
Ron. is offline   Reply With Quote