View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 03:19 AM   #84
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnementh View Post
I'm a bit hazy on the law here but I believe as they have not been released in this format I'm perfectly within my rights to do this as I own the books in their original format? I would be happy if somebody could confirm this.

If they ever do get released I'll be buying them so I believe it isn't a problem I could be wrong.
The 2nd half of the "Belgariad" (books 4 and 5) of the original series is available as an eBook, and has been so for several years. The first half of the series, oddly, is not.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote