View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #1987
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
202 DAYS!!!

I just started the last Codex Alera book. I can't believe I'm almost done . What an excellent series.
Well I like it more than the Dresden series to be honest maybe because it is short comparably. For me a few books in the Dresden series started dragging a bit and I was not anticipating a new book till ghost story that has picked things back up for me
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote