View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #6
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookripper View Post
I should tell you that I'm not able to edit or read stylesheets. I'm learning on the fly :-). When I open the book in Calibre, or on my e-reader, the hyperlinks in the table of contents work. When I open the book with Sigil, the links become dead..... Even if I just open the book and save it unchanged. I could post the book on Zippyshare so you could check it out for yourself, if that's allowed on this forum...
You could copy/paste a link and its destination from code view instead. I don't think that would be a copyright violation.