View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #39
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Well don't leave us all hanging!
Phnark! Sorry about that, it was called Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Family's 8000 Miles Around Britain in a Vauxhall Astra by Ben Hatch.

I have a Kindle and it's only £1.99 on Amazon - I doubt it's much more elsewhere. I have a four year old boy, he has a four and two year old, my dad is sick, his dad gets sick...

Definitely recommended. (Edited to add, not because I have a kid and a sick dad, that's just why it rang true for me...

Cheers

MTM
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote