View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #18
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koenieee View Post
Yes, that would be a great idea!
Btw, how did you compile your checkers? Because on my Glo it says Segmentation Fault.

In my own example app, the fonts aren't working, I use Georgia that is listed in the qt embedded dir (on the Kobo), but still just Zero's. How did you solve that?
Finally I got checkers working on my Kobo Touch (2.3.1). I implemented my own touch and screen plugins for Qt. Now it can be started from telnet. The only things to do are:

1. Start from plugin
2. restart nickel after program exit

Download link is the same (first post)

koenieee, please try it on Glo.

As for fonts, I use

export QT_QWS_FONTDIR=$root/fonts

in the checkers.sh to provide my own fonts to Qt embedded.

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 01-02-2013 at 08:25 AM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote