View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #846
Dylan Tomorrow
Connoisseur
Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Android smartphone w/ FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Code:
121111:021154 appmgrd[1140]: I lipc:evts:name=appStateChange, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=com.lab126.booklet.home:Event sent
121111:021154 appmgrd[1140]: I lipc:evts:name=appActivating, origin=com.lab126.appmgrd, fparam=1:Event sent
121111:021156 root: *** glibc detected *** /usr/java/bin/cvm: double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0137cdc0 ***
Kapow!

As eureka said, I'd do a factory reset to make sure /var/local is cleared...
*gulp* Okay, will do. Just one question: Is there any way to keep my collections? I know that collections info for my purchased e-books is backed up in the cloud, but most of my files are sideloaded. And I should probably deinstall the jailbreak before factory resetting?

@knc1: Done, thanks for the tip!
Dylan Tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote