View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 12:26 AM   #24
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by molman View Post
-
I hope so too. Curious what the track record is with regards to the older Kobo models when new ones came out?
I don't think it will make any difference because Kobo doesn't own ANDROID .

The Vox is running Gingerbread with a Kobo/Kindle App (Unless I really got something messed up). So really Kobo will just be updating the reading App which has been around for quite awhile.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote