View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 03:10 AM   #84
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by applepie View Post
I've read this book several times. In Russian. When (any) book is translated, it loses its charm. If you'd read this book in original, you'd enjoy it a lot. Bulgakov is an unique author, a genius. He's pretty weird though.
welcome on this thread, applepie. unluckily, or unwisely, I cannot read even the paper titles in Russian. But I read Bulgakov both in English and in Italian, several times nad enjoyed it more and more each time. As I grow older, wiser(?) and more interested in the facets of life and its surreal aspects, this book has more to offer.

Why weird?
Can you expand?
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote