View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 01:03 PM   #10
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by radleyp View Post
MY wife told me of an article (I must add that I have not yet read it) from Slate that claims that an ebook actually is less "green" than the paper equivalent since its production and use actually consume more power. Who knows? Are we here so sure? Is a hybrid car more fuel efficient than a comparable gas-powered one?
Since one e-book reader can store potentially thousands of books... and since Slate probably does not know how much power is consumed by producing paper, printing the book, transporting it about and displaying it in bookstores... Slate doesn't even remotely know what it's talking about.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote