View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 03:04 PM   #16
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
The hurdle remains the cost of the reader itself ($350-$800). I would never have bought one, but my wife and daughter, in true holiday spirit, got me a Kindle, and I must admit that I find it very handy to use (especially to read a large format newspaper, such as the NYTimes or WSJournal). But $400 up front is something I find that even my monied friends find unacceptable, though I have gotten some of them intrigued. The 2% number thus seems to me on target and unlikely to change until the price of the readers comes way down.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote