View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #22662
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I've just finished a delightful Chinese Vegetable soup with Tofu and Oyster Sauce, and I'm stuffed to the gills! (But only consumed about 250 calories.) Now drinking an after-dinner cup of Keemun tea while my wife does the dishes! I cooked... she washes. She cooks...I wash. Then we'll settle in with a movie and a bit of popcorn for the evening. Merry Christmas to you all!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote