View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #48
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I'm playing with trying:
rsync -uvS --ipv4 --ignore-times --progress /multistrap-debian-sid/rsync/debian.ext3 root@kt:/mnt/us/debian.ext3

from the PC to restore back to a known good configuration. See how that goes

Did I mention while it was mounted ? hehehe

EDIT: Okay. Rsync works great. even when the target is mounted. (I even faffed around with it to be extra naughty). The only thing is it must either be cleanly unmounted / remounted or the system restarted otherwise df -h still reports the old free space amount.

Other than that works perfectly

me@dev ~ $ rsync -uvL --inplace --ipv4 --ignore-times --progress \
/multistrap-debian-sid/rsync/debian.ext3 root@kt:/mnt/us/debian.ext3

Quote:
debian.ext3
1342177280 100% 1.14MB/s 0:18:47 (xfer#1, to-check=0/1)

sent 98909805 bytes received 256511 bytes 76724.42 bytes/sec
total size is 1342177280 speedup is 13.53
Happy days

Last edited by twobob; 11-30-2012 at 12:05 PM. Reason: results , --inplace
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote