View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 12:27 AM   #205
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Readerati View Post
Since I got my PP, I've enjoyed reading while I eat a meal, drink a glass of wine, etc. (ignoring etiquette in the former). I prop the PP up on a book stand, and I can shovel in cornflakes, etc. while reading my current book. I don't have to dedicate one hand to holding the book (hard-cover readers may not sympathise). Great!

But...when it comes to page turns -aargh! I don't want to get gruel on my lovely PP!! Nor do I want to cease shovelling, drinking, or lolling about. What to do? This brings me to my wish list item.

How about a little page advance remote control? Nothing complicated, just page forward and back. Wireless (Bluetooth perhaps) would be good. I could see this being useful for people with disabilities too (although I'm just lazy).
Voice activated
"Turn Page"
"The other way"
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote