View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #536
adamselene
Enthusiast
adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Your font testcase is missing most of the fonts that are references in Section001.xhtml. So I am not sure how good a testcase this will turn out to be since kindlegen gives many warnings ...
I edited it rather hastily to remove anything that might possibly be unacceptable to distribute, and forgot to remove everything from the style sheet. Here's a fixed version.

In any case, I noticed that the super-secret hidden option in KindleGen 2.8 to output a M7/KF7 file does actually include the fonts. I have no idea why, since AFAIK they aren't used by *anything*.
Attached Files
File Type: epub fonttest.epub (368.2 KB, 207 views)
adamselene is offline   Reply With Quote