View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #67
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
kaikara, can you confirm whether or not the new firmware properly updates the current chapter in the Table of Contents (i.e. it marks the current chapter as the currently open chapter)?
Seems to be working here. I'm on Chapter 11 and the TOC shows Chapter 11 with a check mark. Just tried skipping pages ahead and updated to Chapter 12 so looks good so far.

[Edit]
Okay, just tried a new book and so far each time I've hit a chapter transition, the check mark has moved. OTOH, I was looking at another book which was a straight download which I haven't mucked with as yet and when I used the navigation slider to change pages or the double arrow chapter jump, it did not update the chapter number shown. The TOC did show the current chapter with a check mark and that was updated as I slid through the book.

Regards,
David

Last edited by DNSB; 02-15-2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Updating comments... and maybe a typo or two.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote