View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #12
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I donno, I've started using Bing more often, at first it was just for maps, which it seems to do a lot better than the stagnated Google maps. But I also find that the new google ranking and search personalization changes are really starting to give me low quality or extremely obvious results. Bing also has waaaaaaay less aggressive tracking which is easy to avoid and doesn't break features if bypassed.

Sadly its name is terrible :/
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote