View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:10 AM   #25
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by visvet View Post
Hello Sergey,
the Checkers works perfect on my KT (JB, 5.1.2), thank you, but always on the end of game (win or lost) the device is freeze!
Nothing response = if I off kindle by on/off button = screensaver, if I turn on = still freeze checker application only; "Close" touch button on screen is not response, Home button does nothing...

If I turn off kindle by on/off button (hold 5 sec) = same (freeze application only after turn device on)

Only help when I hold on/off button for 20 seconds! -> RESTART = Kindle is normal start after reset (reading man under tree during boot) = freeze application is close and kindle normaly start...

I tryied various settings (Russian / English version, other level, ...) -> game works perfectly, but on the end is always stopped/freeze and no response device till reset(hold 20s off button)...

Other games (Reversi, Sokoban, Sudoku) works w/o any issues...

I installed games by copying files to Extensions/root dir (not by ota) and start by Launcher. Kindle has JB, jbpatch, Launcher and FW5.1.2.

Could you help me, how to solve my issue with game Checkers, please?
Hi!

Thanks for report! I've fixed it. Please download and install the checkers again. Actually you can only replace the "checkers" file. New size of this file is 125775 bytes.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote