View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #28
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yea... I don't think NowNow is really that level of service. I doubt they have access to Lexus/Nexus searches.

BOb
They don't need them. The entire USC and CFR are available for free online.

I just think they aren't the type of service that is going to put that time into getting an answer to that level of detail. And, as odd at it seems, there is the possibility that they are prohibited from providing legal references since that could be perceived as the practice of law.

I know that seems odd .... but even at the law library, the librarians cannot provide anything that could be even remotely termed "legal advice" ... same with the clerks at the court.

If I get the time (which is really doubtful at this point .... because my list of crap to do in real life is getting longer as I write this ....) I will do some research into the point.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote