View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I'm using a Gentoo system, so I'm using patches/work-arounds based on the Portage ebuilds, plus the few patches included in the archive for Kindle/x-tc related hacks/workarounds. And I went the 'hard' way of using a recent gcc/glibc combo instead of the exact same (old) TC as on the Kindle, so there's a few hoops to jump through to avoid ABI mismatches.

That explains the relative mess compared to the usual (./configure && make) .

AFAIK, unless you're missing a full development environment on your host, you shouldn't have any issue with ct-ng itself. What seems to be the problem, exactly? (check/post the log).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 12-28-2011 at 10:24 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote