View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:43 AM   #299
adbosch
Addict
adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Pocketbook Color 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolo View Post
Well, 4 months and two weeks since last full firmware and 3 months since last pdfreader update ...
Any estimation about next update?
Any improvement for FBReader and Coolreader?
Sssssh. They are working on anything and everything. But asking questions is not appreciated.

Quote from Booxtor (from a relatively long time ago; no news since):
"I know that some GUI optimisation is highly expected and demanded, but we just do things step-by-step.
Currently we are working on implementation of multitasking features like tasks manager (since it was the most demanded feature). Although it is interesting task, it also still needs hard working on it.
My silence here on some days in last time is just because I am heavily busy with it, so please don't be frustrated and confused by it."
adbosch is offline   Reply With Quote