View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #65
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I saw the posts earlier about the Adventure/Travel nomination and I've been asked about what I meant by it, so here it is:

My conception of Adventure/Travel was as a category for fiction and non-fiction that relates to adventures and travelling, so a bit of what both Nyssa and issybird are saying all mixed together. I envisioned it sort of as a category for people that go places and have adventures and see new things and travel around. I first thought of Adventure as a stand-alone category, then I think it was Elfwreck maybe who suggested Travel, and I thought of combining them since they fit together well and expand the parameters of the category and since only so many categories can make it.

I'm fine without defining this category though and just leaving it up to nominations to decide.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote